SODIUM FLUORIDE 1.1 % W/W (5000PPM F)
Colgate® Duraphat® 5000ppm fluoride toothpaste is a high fluoride toothpaste for the prevention of dental caries in adults over 16 years — particularly amongst patients at high risk from caries.
- Clinical studies show that higher concentrations of fluoride in dentifrice formulations compared to regular toothpaste will provide greater anti-caries benefits, with increasing in increments up to 5000ppm fluoride.
- Contains 5000ppm fluoride
- For daily use instead of regular toothpaste
- Great-tasting mint flavour
- Listed on the Dental Practitioners' Formulary (BNF) as sodium fluoride toothpaste 1.1% DPF)
- Delivers clinically-proven greater caries reduction than regular toothpaste — approximately 70 per cent caries reduction for a 5000ppm fluoride1
- Minimum disruption to patient's regular routine helps to maximise patient compliance.
- Helps to maximise patient compliance.
- Proven efficacy available for a wide range of patients.
|Has offer help-text:|
|Cross Tier Id||No|