3M Impregum Penta
Hydrophilic before, during and after the set for unsurpassed accuracy, even when moisture is present.
The "original" polyether precision impression material that is ideal for use in the monophase technique.
- Hydrophilic before, during and after the set for unsurpassed accuracy, even when moisture is present.
- Thixotropic: flows smoothly under pressure.
- Snap-setting characteristic provides greater assurance of achieving precise-fitting restorations without distortion.
- Automatic mixing and dispensing with the Pentamix(tm) System for completely homogeneous mix at the push of a button.
Indications for Use
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Implant impressions.
- Fixation impressions.
- Denture and partial denture impressions.